● Hand selected best English Willow
● Full block shape with minimum 40 mm edge
● Super, classy, explosive power with profile and punch with silky pick-up
● Fitted with top quality spring multi piece cane handle for outstanding feel, flex and
● Full players profile creates big sweet spot and big edges.
● Complete modern looks
CRICKET BAT SIZE GUIDE
Choosing the correct size bat is vital for the proper technical development of young cricketers. It is important that the bat is not too long and more importantly not too heavy to hinder correct stroke play and good technique. Junior bats are scaled down in size and weight to meet this important requirement. Below is an accurate guide to help you choose an accurate size for a junior cricketer.
|BAT SIZE||APPROX. AGE||HEIGHT OF BATSMAN||BAT LENGTH||BAT WIDTH|
|Size 6||11-13 Years Old||5ft 2″ – 5ft 5″||31 3/4 inches||4 inches|
|HARROW||12-14 Years Old||5ft 5″ – 5ft 8″||32 3/4 inches||4 1/6 inches|
|FULL SIZE (Short Handle)||15+ Years Old||5ft 8″ – 6ft 3″||33 1/2 inches||4 1/4 inches|
|FULL SIZE (Long Handle/Blade)||15+Years Old||6ft 3″ and above||34 3/8 inches||4 1/4 inches|